Saturday, May 16, 2009

Had the interview for on the ice, and the next day faxed back my official acceptance letter for primary janitor position.

So yes kids, its official, I am heading back down to the ice!
Crazy thing is, depending on when I leave Alaska, I may have as little as a week between the two!

I'm currently in packing hell, but think I have everything figured out and packed in my suitcase. I'm still a cronic overpacker, but I'm getting slightly better at it.

I got to hangout with Katy today, she drove up here to Manitowoc to shop and spend the day together before I leave. Pretty great time, and saw the new X-men movie. Totally not as amazing as the new Star Trek, but still pretty alright.

Flying out monday morning, hanging out in Mpls for 8 hours between flights with Justin and Sarah, and then arriving in AK at around 8:30 p.m.

Its going to be a long day for sure.

2 comments:

Shawn Small said...

travel safely!

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm sorry we don't get to hang out this summer. Let's do that sometime, OK?