Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Thing

I watched the great 80's movie, The Thing, tonight in preparation for my trip. I figure I need to be skilled in the art of zombies and aliens well before I leave, since once I'm there, if something happens, well...it won't be pretty.


What I learned from this movie.

1. Kurt Russel. He will be at the station, and he will be a badass. Be friends with him, and don't leave his side, since then neither of you can be aliens therefore he won't try to kill you.

2. Flame throwers. A girls best friend perhaps.

3. If in doubt try to heat up someones blood. If they are an Alien it will try to run away. Use aforementioned flame thrower on person.

4. Random dog running around, dude in helicopter shooting at it? Don't let the dog inside. duh.


All in all I feel a bit more prepared in case of an alien attack. I figure with zombies I will play it by ear. You never know how a zombie attack will turn. But yeah, aliens? Come and get me ET.

No comments: