Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a little break from the cold weather talk...

and something to warm you up...



Now I know you and your momma are gonna be stoked about this, because well, I know myself and my momma are! This wonderful design, and concept was thought of by the lovely Katy, and will showcase some of the prettiest ladies in the cycling industry.

Its a really nice investment as well, since not only will you be seeing pretty ladies, but half of the proceeds will go to World Bicycle Relief and the other half will go back to Team Pegasus.
So get stoked everyone, cos I am! Once I find out about ordering, I'll post again. Till then some teasers....



and



The top one is by the lovely minx, and the bottom is by yours truly (just so ya know these aren't the final ones in the calendar....you're gonna have to wait and see!)

No comments: