Monday, October 27, 2008

my nose is a bit cold

Well the past few days here have been full of work and also full of fun.
Work as always is work, but I'm still enjoying it and have a blast with my co-workers. They are a pretty rad bunch. I've been staying up late, but that's to be expected since I don't work till 11 in the afternoon.



What else is going on in this crazy life of mine?
Well today was my day off and I was determined to make it worth its while.
I showered for the first time in a few days (eww), and did my much needed laundry. After that I hung out with Mary, one of the cooks for a while and then went to lunch and the craft room! Got things together for my costume (we were told we could wear them to work!!!!), and then Emily and I hungout for a while and went on a short hike. It was pretty awesome, and not to bad temperature wise, I think it was around -10 or so, which is pretty warm here. My nose is still a bit cold, but that'll happen I suppose. I mean afterall, it is a harsh continent. (haha)






k well g'bye for now!

1 comment:

Shawn Small said...

Dear Kat
You are my favorite